Mint flavoured liquorice with no added sugar
Soothing candies. The perfect combination for a smooth and suggestive flavour
Liquorice extract with premium quality mint. Formulated with mint and menthol. Gives a pleasant taste and promotes the therapeutic properties.
Especially suitable for sore throats and cough relief. Also protects the digestive tract and prevents bad breath. Helps heal canker sores.
No added sugar
Packaged in a metal box with a dispenser
Net weight: 20 g
One of the main virtues of liquorice are its pharmacological properties, such as its antispasmodic and expectorant action that contributes significantly relieving bronchial spasms, stimulating secretions and reducing viscosity. Moreover, anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritated throats, helping to relieve coughs.
Another of the best known virtues of liquorice is its protection of the digestive system. The consumption of this product stimulates the formation in our body of interferon, a protein produced by the cells and which has defensive properties against viruses, protecting the stomach against gastric ulcers, soothing acidity and heartburn.
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of liquorice are beneficial for the treatment of canker sores. It is also used a lot against bad breath.
- Liquorice, whose botanical name is Glycyrrhiza glabra, contains among others the following active ingredients:
- Saponin-glycyrrhizin (calcium salt and glycyrrhizinic acid potassium)
- Flavonoid glycosides (liquirritina, sucrose, fructose and dextrose.)
- B vitamins
Affecting the respiratory system:
Affecting the digestive system:
- Protector of the gastric mucosa
Affecting the mouth:
- Helps the healing of wounds
- Bronchitis, asthma.
- Gastritis, intestinal cramps, bloating, gastroduenal ulcer, constipation
- Canker Sores, halitosis
- Whenever you want to enjoy its unique flavour